Medicaroid Corporation (Called "Medicaroid") handles personal information appropriately based on the recognition of the significance of protection of Personal Information in accordance with the following policies.
1.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Medicaroid may use personal information obtained in appropriate manners in accordance with Japanese laws and regulations in its business to the extent necessary for the following purposes.
- Personal information of customers
Proposing, developing, improving products or service; performance of contracts; and training for proper use of the products.
Responding to inquiries, consultation, complaint, request for repair and support from customers; confirmation; and recording.
- Personal information related to suppliers
Purchasing of material, goods or service
- ・Communication for business operation, performance of contracts, business negotiations, etc.
- ・Management of supplier information
- Personal information related to job applicants
Accepting application, communicating with applicants for posts at Medicaroid, or notifying the acceptance or rejection.
- Personal information of employees
- ・Conducting business liaison with employees
- ・Paying salary, implementing human resource and labor management, and providing fringe benefits
- ・Managing health of employees
2.Control of Personal Information
Medicaroid has appointed a chief privacy officer and set the internal regulations on handling personal information. In order to prevent the leakage of personal information, measures are taken for information systems.
3.Joint Use of Personal Information
- Scope of personal information to be shared
Name, address, telephone numbers, email address, etc.
- Scope of parties sharing personal information
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. , Kawasaki Robot Service, Ltd.
- Purposes of joint use
- Company responsible for the security
4.Compliance with the Related Laws and Guidelines
Medicaroid handles personal information appropriately in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other Japanese laws and regulations, as well as Personal Information Protection Commission's guidelines and other guidelines.
5.Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Medicaroid may provide personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- ・When a principal's prior consent is obtained
- ・When outsourcing tasks to the extent required to achieve the purposes
- ・When required by laws and regulations
- ・When there is a need to protect a human life, body or fortune, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent
- ・When there is a need for public hygiene or child rearing, and when it is difficult to obtain a principal's consent
- ・When there is a need to execute the affairs of the government or a local government, or a person entrusted by them performing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when there is a possibility that obtaining a principal's consent would interfere with the performance of the said affairs
- ・When personal information is provided to joint users specified in Section 3
6.The "Businesses Operated by Medicaroid" are as follows:
Marketing activities, development, design, manufacturing, sales, and after sales service of medical robots
"About this Policy
This Policy is the English translation of the main parts of the Medicaroid's policy on the handling of personal information on the basis of Japanese laws and regulations. If there is a difference between the two versions, the Japanese policy applies. This policy also stipulates the handling of personal information by Medicaroid and does not apply to affiliated companies. Affiliates located outside Japan will appropriately handle personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations of each country.
This policy may change without notice. In that case, it will be disclosed on this website without delay."